2 Replies - 1459 Views - Last Post: 16 February 2002 - 07:55 AM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Help to simplify my forms

Posted 15 February 2002 - 07:11 PM

Hi, I was wondering if anyone can help me simplify my forms on my page.  Basically I offer a number of services to musicians and at present I have a seperste from for each service.  However most of these services have the same options , the only reason I have one for each is so that its easier for the user if they want to order more than one product...
What I'm looking for is for a way for their form selection to be placed in an area underneath  the form, like a text box... which then is added to depending on their subsquent form selections...
Lets say they wanted an "enhanced CD" and this has 6 options... I want them to fill in the form.. press "submit" and that selection to be entered in a box below the submit button... then they can go back through and add another order for say "website"...
After they've finished they can then click send underneath this box which sends the contents to me....
I've very inexperienced with all these forms (as you can probably tell). so anyone with any help would be great..
Cheers

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Help to simplify my forms

• Dream.In.Force

• View blog

Re: Help to simplify my forms

Posted 16 February 2002 - 12:50 AM

A link would help. :wink:
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Lover
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Help to simplify my forms

Posted 16 February 2002 - 07:55 AM

I dunno why you want this other box underneeth.. It dosnt sound resonable. Yes.. a link would help.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1