3 Replies - 307 Views - Last Post: 19 April 2011 - 02:12 PM

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

New Here

Posted 18 April 2011 - 07:45 PM

Hello, I'm new here. I am a .NET programmer (particularly ASP.NET and the surrounding technologies) and a SQL Server buff. Looks like a great place! Hello!
Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: New Here

• Changed Man With Different Priorities
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: New Here

Posted 18 April 2011 - 08:44 PM

Welcome to D.I.C. Hope you enjoy your stay here and contribute to the community. I was planning on touching ASP.NET but since my websites are on Unix servers I really wasn't in a rush to do so. Maybe one day :)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Head DIC Head
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 18 April 2011 - 09:15 PM

Hi! Welcome to Dream.In.Code. My name is Chris. I'm the Webmaster here so if you have any questions about the site, feel free to ask me.

I hope you've had a chance to explore the site, but if not we've got a ton of tutorials and code snippets to look through. And our programming help forums are filled with great people who are happy to help you with any questions you have.

You can fill out your profile by clicking "My Profile" at the top of the page then "Edit My Profile". Upload an avatar, add a signature, and make yourself at home :)

If you get bored, you can check out the Caffeine Lounge (off topic chit chat), Corner Cubicle (professional discussions), or the Student Campus (student discussions).

I hope I see you around the forums and I look forward to getting to know you better! Enjoy Dream.In.Code!

:tup:
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 19 April 2011 - 02:12 PM

ASP.NET is awesome, I love the whole .NET framework.

Thanks for the warm welcome, and I look forward to becoming part of the community!
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1