6 Replies - 2188 Views - Last Post: 30 September 2001 - 07:14 AM Rate Topic: -----

• D.I.C Regular

• View blog

PHP Nuke anyone?

Posted 04 July 2001 - 03:52 AM

Okay. I've got myself a host that supports mysql, php blah blah blah. I'm not a newb, you know what I'm talking about. My problem is that I'm running windoze, and I'm trying to use ftp to upload the files onto my server, but something keeps getting corrupted, and I can't for the life of me figure out why. This is my first excursion into phpnuke, and I'm fully aware of how to operate once it's uploaded and installed on my server, but I can not for the life of me figure out what I'm doing wrong. It's GOTTA be corrupted data. I've hand checked the entire thing, and the folders and files are all chmod'd correctly, and the data appears to be fine. I'm even uploading a few files at a time in ascII mode (.php's have to be uploade in ascII, duh!) I've downloaded telneat to try and upload with, but I'm kind of daunted because it's been years since I've used telnet, and telneat is an encrypted version.

Paradox or someone, would you be willing to take a few minutes and to help get me set up? It only takes 5 minutes to upload and chomod everything, it's THAT simple. Help!!

--LM

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: PHP Nuke anyone?

• D.I.C Regular

• View blog

Re: PHP Nuke anyone?

Posted 04 July 2001 - 01:16 PM

Will NO ONE help a poor lil manimal out?!

--LM

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Head DIC Head
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 04 July 2001 - 01:23 PM

Okey Dokey, have you checked the first line or so of the PHP files to make sure they have the correct path to the PHP program on the server???

What error are you getting?

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Addict
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 04 July 2001 - 04:25 PM

Are you uploading in ASCII or Binary?
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 04 July 2001 - 04:51 PM

I'm even uploading a few files at a time in ascII mode (.php's have to be uploade in ascII, duh!)
- LM (post 1)

Are you uploading in ASCII or Binary?
- LeprechauN (post 4)

um, LeprechauN?

the last time i had problems with php files i was uploading to a server, i just squeezed the nozzle a couple of times and poked underneath it to clear out the hamsters. . . worked great after that.

. . . well, after i quadruple checked my code too.

and yeah, what error are you getting?

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Regular

• View blog

Posted 04 July 2001 - 06:45 PM

Quote: from skyhawk133 on 5:23 pm on July 4, 2001
Okey Dokey, have you checked the first line or so of the PHP files to make sure they have the correct path to the PHP program on the server???

Datsa Perl, PHP don't need dat.

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 30 September 2001 - 07:14 AM

Quote: from Lord Manimal on 5:52 am on July 4, 2001
Okay. I've got myself a host that supports mysql, php blah blah blah. I'm not a newb, you know what I'm talking about. My problem is that I'm running windoze, and I'm trying to use ftp to upload the files onto my server, but something keeps getting corrupted, and I can't for the life of me figure out why. This is my first excursion into phpnuke, and I'm fully aware of how to operate once it's uploaded and installed on my server, but I can not for the life of me figure out what I'm doing wrong. It's GOTTA be corrupted data. I've hand checked the entire thing, and the folders and files are all chmod'd correctly, and the data appears to be fine. I'm even uploading a few files at a time in ascII mode (.php's have to be uploade in ascII, duh!) I've downloaded telneat to try and upload with, but I'm kind of daunted because it's been years since I've used telnet, and telneat is an encrypted version.

Paradox or someone, would you be willing to take a few minutes and to help get me set up? It only takes 5 minutes to upload and chomod everything, it's THAT simple. Help!!

--LM

Ok, do you get an mySQL error?
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1