1 Replies - 502 Views - Last Post: 28 April 2011 - 03:03 PM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Do you use any type of GTD or Task List software? If so, which one?

Posted 28 April 2011 - 08:14 AM

Working in operations in an IT company, I used task lists a lot to keep my thoughts organized. I'm now a jr. web developer using vb.net and asp.net among other languages and things............. do you use any type of task list or GTD software to help keep yourself organized when it comes to creating or editing websites? I'm always on the lookout on how to make myself more efficient and I find myself making task lists on a piece of paper........I use a Mac at home and love "The Hit List." It's features are so deep and rich (tags, drag and drop files and it automatically creates links to your local computer to its locations, due dates, search by tags....).

If you have any suggestions, please reply. I would prefer free solutions (since this is for my work computer), but any suggestion would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 1
  • +

Replies To: Do you use any type of GTD or Task List software? If so, which one?

• Programming Theoretician
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Do you use any type of GTD or Task List software? If so, which one?

Posted 28 April 2011 - 03:03 PM

I find nothing truly replaces pen and paper myself. When I shut off the computer or go home, I can always bring my pad of paper with me and pick up right where I left off at home.

You could use things like Evernote or the website "Remember the Milk". I think you can even use Google Calendar or Docs to keep track of a list.

But again, I find paper still my friend for listing tasks, taking them with me into meetings and build onto the list as I run across things both digitally or verbally.

:)
Was This Post Helpful? 1
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1