2 Replies - 1989 Views - Last Post: 30 April 2011 - 01:35 PM Rate Topic: -----

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

How to connect vb6 and ms sql? the sql file is beside the project.

Posted 30 April 2011 - 01:06 AM

How to connect vb6 and ms sql? the sql file is beside the vb 6 project. i know how to connect vb.net and ms sql. the sql database is beside the .exe in vb.net. but how to do this is vb 6. thanks for help

How to connect vb6 and ms sql? the sql file is beside the vb 6 project. i know how to connect vb.net and ms sql. the sql database is beside the .exe in vb.net. but how to do this is vb 6. thanks for help. what im trying to do is just like connecting access database and vb6. but for this connecting vb6 and ms sql

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: How to connect vb6 and ms sql? the sql file is beside the project.

• Saucy!
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: How to connect vb6 and ms sql? the sql file is beside the project.

Posted 30 April 2011 - 05:27 AM

Do you have ANY idea how often this question is asked? Did you even try to search the forum? How about looking through the tutorials?
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Your Friendly Local Curmudgeon
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: How to connect vb6 and ms sql? the sql file is beside the project.

Posted 30 April 2011 - 01:35 PM

I think Jack is a little annoyed because you have clearly put more effort into writing your post thna you have in trying to figure it out for yourself. Googling "connect vb6 to sql", for example, reveals a half-dozen threads explaining how to do exactly that.

Suppose you put a little effort into figuring this out, then post back if you have specific problems in the code that you have tried. You'll find that people are quite happy to help out then.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1