2 Replies - 744 Views - Last Post: 10 May 2011 - 04:07 AM Rate Topic: ***-- 1 Votes

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

giving the validation to datalist from one page to some other page

Posted 10 May 2011 - 02:09 AM

In one webuser control suppose "a.ascx" I have a datalist in that I have a linkbtn in itemtemplate.

now In other web user control suppose "b.ascx" in this web user control "b.ascx" I want to check that IF there is any item named as "Final Page" available then page gets redirect to some other page else show alret msg Final page is not present.

how its possible?????????

i am adding Final page in a.ascx, and in b.ascx i have btn go to net page nd i am calling both ascx page in a master page, now i want to check IF a.ascx is having Final page then btn go redirect other wise on btn click go should show some msg link Final Page is not added

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: giving the validation to datalist from one page to some other page

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: giving the validation to datalist from one page to some other page

Posted 10 May 2011 - 02:20 AM

if some one is not so clear with this qus. then let me know
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Professional Lurker
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: giving the validation to datalist from one page to some other page

Posted 10 May 2011 - 04:07 AM

Only thing I'm not sure on is what "Final Page" actually is. Is it a control of some sort such as a TextBox or Label? Is it another user control? Is it a random piece of text somewhere in the html? Where is the button located that will be doing the redirect? Is it in a.ascx, b.ascx or in the Master Page? If you could show the code for what you've tried so far that would help as well.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1