1. A generic file that contains the GRE words in one column, number of times the word has been selected for the question in the next column, and a mistake ratio in the third column.
2. Upon entering a name in the start of the programme, either a new file is created for that person with the generic content, or the account is looked up from a destination.
3. When a question is answered incorrectly, a list of pre-written sentences with the correct answer in them is shown on the screen.
4. A semi-randomized approach to the selection of the word for the question; the more you get the answer incorrectly for that specific word, the more it would show up in the future. (Basically using a ratio to determine the selection of the word from the list).
5. An easy input mechanism (via commands on the interface) for new words and corresponding sentences into the files without having to restart the counters. (basically having an automatic input mechanism)
Any kind of input would be much appreciated.
This post has been edited by atraub: 16 May 2011 - 12:21 PM
Reason for edit:: Good question :)