3 Replies - 1719 Views - Last Post: 14 February 2002 - 06:35 PM Rate Topic: -----

• You wish you were my hand!
  • member icon

• View blog

ASP help

Posted 18 January 2002 - 12:59 AM

Hey, i need help with something, im not to good with asp but its the only thing this server im working with supports, what i want to do is make like a shooping cart thing... where you can buy all the parts and stuff but i also want it so when he saves his exel database he can send it to the server and it will change everything automaticly cause right now every week im changing the price for every item... its anyoing when you are trying to do other things for other companies and you got to take like 1.5 hours to update 4 pages of prices. well if anyone can help me i would really be grateful, if you could lease email me at Vinny@bluntedbynature.com

(Edited by BluntedbyNature at 6:59 pm on Dec. 31, 1969)

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: ASP help

• You wish you were my hand!
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: ASP help

Posted 18 January 2002 - 02:17 PM

**Bump** come on people
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• cur tu me vexas?

• View blog

Posted 21 January 2002 - 03:57 PM

I'm not sure either of those can be answered easily here. ;)

I recommend http://www.4guysfromrolla.com or http://www.coveryourasp.com

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 14 February 2002 - 06:35 PM

You said Excel database, is this correct or did you mean Access Database? I think that you could set up the prices in variables that would pull from the database online. You can then make a page that will automatically pull up new prices every time you update the database. I have coding somewhere that pulls product info and prices from an Access Database. I will start posting some of the work that would need to be done as soon as I can.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1