Last version of dbForge Data Compare for MySQL 3.5 comes with full support of MySQL server 5.5 and greatly enhanced reporting and data editing functionality. New version has acquired more informative Data comparison progress and four modern UI skins.
Devart announced the release of new version of dbForge Data Compare for MySQL 3.5 - a powerful tool meant for comparison, quick analysis of data differences in a well-designed user interface, and synchronization via a convenient wizard. The updated functionality includes the full support of MySQL, v. 5.5, provides new capabilities for data comparison reporting and greatly enhanced Data Editor.
New features in dbForge Data Compare 3.5 include:
* New Extended Data Comparison reports
- New Comparison Report wizard
- Option for exporting the number of differences per column
- Options for exporting actual data records for analysis
* Comparison process improvement
More informative progress during Data comparison
* Enhanced Data Editor
- Server-side sorting and filtering are implemented to avoid retrieving all data from the table and enhance work in Paginal Mode
- Few indications are added to inform user about Data Editor's state
- Option for numbering records is added
- Copy data with header functionality is added
* New state-of-the-art skins
You can select one of four new modern UI skins according to your preferences
* Other improvements
- Ability to view internal SQL queries that are sent to the server with parameter's values is added
- Encoding list in the Connection Properties dialogue is extended by new encodings
Price and Availability
The fully-functional 30-day trial version of dbForge Data Compare 3.5 is available for download at http://www.devart.co...e/download.html
The price of Standard edition is just $79.95.
For more information about dbForge Data Compare for MySQL 3.5 visit the product's web site - http://www.devart.co...e/overview.html
Devart is a software development company with 11 years of experience on the software market and over 20 thousands of devoted users.
We specialize in providing comprehensive development and management tools as well as native connectivity solutions for the most popular databases, including Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, InterBase, Firebird, and SQLite.
For additional information about Devart, visit www.devart.com/company/
0 Replies - 1031 Views - Last Post: 17 May 2011 - 08:06 AM
Page 1 of 1