2 Replies - 11168 Views - Last Post: 21 February 2007 - 10:39 PM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Editing a record using MSFLEXGrid

Posted 28 January 2007 - 05:38 PM

I don't know much about the properties of Mshflexgrid..We have project about that..I want to edit a record using MSHflexgrid such that when I chose 1 of the record on msHflexgrid the value will be transferred on the textbox..I don't know what property of mshflexgrid I will be going to use..Please help me..thanks..
Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Editing a record using MSFLEXGrid

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Editing a record using MSFLEXGrid

Posted 08 February 2007 - 04:46 AM

View Postbabbles, on 28 Jan, 2007 - 05:38 PM, said:

I don't know much about the properties of Mshflexgrid..We have project about that..I want to edit a record using MSHflexgrid such that when I chose 1 of the record on msHflexgrid the value will be transferred on the textbox..I don't know what property of mshflexgrid I will be going to use..Please help me..thanks..

you can use MSFlexgrid instead of mshflexgrid.

You want to edit the record in mshflexgrid or want to transfered the record to textbox on click
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Editing a record using MSFLEXGrid

Posted 21 February 2007 - 10:39 PM

View Postarun1516, on 8 Feb, 2007 - 04:46 AM, said:

View Postbabbles, on 28 Jan, 2007 - 05:38 PM, said:

you can use MSFlexgrid instead of mshflexgrid.

You want to edit the record in mshflexgrid or want to transfered the record to textbox on click

if the first column is a primary key of the table, use the mouserow and textmatrix properties to give you that value.

eg. mshfgrid.textmatrix (mshfgrid.mouserow, 0)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1