1 Replies - 730 Views - Last Post: 15 June 2011 - 02:20 PM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Small Business Site Check

Posted 14 June 2011 - 12:53 PM

Ok so here is a short explanation. I work for a local small business, they previously had a company work on their site and seo. The situation changed due to the experience we had with the companies so here I am, being reassigned hours to make and maintain the site. The site is under ongoing construction while it is on some levels operable.

Since I don't claim to be a guru in the coding field, I come here looking to find constructive criticism and feedback. Please respect that text layout/content is under the umbrella of construction when it comes to comments, as it's all subject to change. Thanks for any and all feed back, I will answer any and all questions when able.

Thanks again for your time and consideration.

Website

This post has been edited by Renovatio: 14 June 2011 - 01:00 PM

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Small Business Site Check

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Small Business Site Check

Posted 15 June 2011 - 02:20 PM

I apologize for the double post but I would swear to being unable to edit the original post.

I should have been more specific in my original post about what I would love to get feedback on.

SEO. I know very little about SEO/Search Engine Optimization to keywording, and titles. I find my off time is actually being spent more doing some research in this field to expand my knowledge. So any feedback to pointers to suggested articles/tutorials would be much appreciated to help out. Thank you guys, awesome community here with a wealth of knowledge I am only beginning to discover.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1