Devart Team is glad to announce the release of dbForge Data Compare for Oracle v3.0 - an outstanding tool for data comparison and synchronization.
The new version of the product includes a number of improvements among which the most marked ones are data comparison report redesign suggested by our users and ability to compare results of custom queries. Among other important improvements we can single out support for Oracle XE 11 R2.
Below is a complete list of new possibilities and features available in dbForge Data Compare for Oracle v3.0.
* New extended data comparison reports
- Possibility to analyze comparison results in the offline-mode due to export of real data into the report.
- New Comparison Report wizard is added.
- Possibility to include only columns containing differences for the rows that contain differences into comparison report.
- Possibility to include the number of changes for each column into the comparison report.
* Custom query result comparison
If you don't need to compare all data in your database, but need some customized comparison (for example, you need to see what has changed in your database over some period of time), you can compare the results of specific queries. For this, use the custom query result comparison feature available in the new version of the product.
* More flexible comparison settings
- "One-to-many" objects mapping can be used when some columns in the target database were separated as a table.
- Possibility to include objects into comparison by mask. It is useful when you need to compare groups of tables.
* Improved analysis of comparison results
- Full-text data search
- Possibility to hide unchanged columns in the result data grid.
- The number of differences per column is now displayed on the status bar.
* Improved data synchronization
- Ability to omit schema name in the generated script file is added. It is required for better script portability.
- Ability to restore session parameters in synchronization script is added.
* Other improvements
- Extended command line examples are added.
- User interface skins support is added.
- Start page is redesigned.
Price and Availability
The FREE Express edition and 30-day trial Standard edition of dbForge Data Compare for Oracle are available for download at http://www.devart.co.../download.html.
The Standard edition is available at http://www.devart.co...mpare/ordering/ for a price $149.95.
For more information about Database Tools for Oracle, visit the product pages at http://www.devart.com/dbforge/oracle/ .
Devart is a widely recognized provider of database connectivity solutions and tools for the most popular databases, including MS SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, InterBase, Firebird and SQLite.
Since 1998, Devart has been focused on the development of native database data access solutions, development and database tools for a wide range of databases and development technologies. Now, Devart solutions provide the fastest data access available on the market and the broadest database support to many thousands of industry professionals.
For additional information about Devart, visit www.devart.com/company/
0 Replies - 1010 Views - Last Post: 27 June 2011 - 08:07 AM
Page 1 of 1