3 Replies - 1833 Views - Last Post: 30 March 2007 - 01:30 AM

• THIS IS SPARTAAA
  • member icon

• View blog

Have lots of money to spend on web marketing, help me

Posted 09 February 2007 - 07:57 AM

I need help spending all this money. haha Our CPO is staying about the same, but over all, we're down on calls and our web spend is about $70k less than it was one year ago. It's time to start the spiral back up, and my spend is unlimited, provided the CPO stays well.

I've done research, and via recommendation from Chris I believe, have made the decision to go with Tribal Fusion. I need more avenues to spend. I'm looking primarily companies that focus on behavioral marketing, though am interested in any large scale companies providing CPI, CPC and other services. Let me know who you like, what experiences you've had, etc.

Please and thanks!

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Have lots of money to spend on web marketing, help me

• Head DIC Head
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Have lots of money to spend on web marketing, help me

Posted 09 February 2007 - 08:30 AM

Look at affiliate programs (maxbounty and azoogle) and pay for others to do your marketing.

PPC will always have a better ROI than CPM based advertising. TribalFusion has a great reach, and are well known in the business, but you will pay a lot for leads. If it's branding you want, they are excellent though.

Are you looking for local leads or are national ok?
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• THIS IS SPARTAAA
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 09 February 2007 - 09:14 AM

We're looking nationally. We do a lot of spend on PPC right now and we're doing fairly well on it, just want to explore different avenues right now. I've got my own affiliate program running, but all small time boys. I'll check out maxbounty and azoogle. Thanks Chris!
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 30 March 2007 - 01:30 AM

Please don't take this personally but you seem to be falling into the traditional web site owner, admin hole, my numbers are down throw money at it!

Step 1 - access your site, how its doing in terms of search engines what keywords is it doing well at how much organic traffic is coming its way.

Step 2 - Check visitor to conversion rates, every site has a call to action (a reason for being) and its important to know how many people are completing that action, so if your an ecommerce site how many visitors actually buy, and at what point is the stumbling block. Also every page on a site should have a call to action.

Step 3 - are you appearing in Froogle or similar comparison sites when your submitting to Google base have you optimised your product feed correctly (you are using Google base for products right ;) )

Step 4 - Landing pages, you mention you use PPC advertising how are your landing pages converting? (you are using landing pages?) there are various tools out there to help you run simple experiments to change the layout of landing pages to find one that generates a greater clickthrough

Step 5 - Advert wording and keyword choices, are these still profitable? have you looked at over keyword choices.

Now these are just some things to get you started, I would suggest if you got money to burn its worth having the facts about your site so get some one to do a proper site review. (Shameless plus check out seoforensics.co.uk our full site review is just 100) but who ever you go with it will save you a lot of burning of the wallet.

Making the smaller on site or advert changes will I suspect bring back your visitors, though also check out the competition what are they up to?
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1