1 Replies - 1697 Views - Last Post: 30 June 2011 - 06:11 PM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

SFML Undefined Reference to ...

Posted 30 June 2011 - 04:12 PM

I just installed SFML on my comupter for Code::Blocks/MinGW, and when compiling the sample code from the SFML website, the compiler gives me this message.
C:\Users\Adam\Desktop\Desktop\Programming\SFML-1.6-sdk-windows-mingw\SFML-1.6\lib\libsfml-system-s.a(Clock.o):Clock.cpp:(.eh_frame+0x11)||undefined reference to `__gxx_personality_v0'|
C:\Users\Adam\Desktop\Desktop\Programming\SFML-1.6-sdk-windows-mingw\SFML-1.6\lib\libsfml-system-s.a(Platform.o):Platform.cpp|| undefined reference to `_Unwind_Resume'|
C:\Users\Adam\Desktop\Desktop\Programming\SFML-1.6-sdk-windows-mingw\SFML-1.6\lib\libsfml-system-s.a(Platform.o):Platform.cpp:(.eh_frame+0x12)||undefined reference to `__gxx_personality_v0'|
||=== Build finished: 3 errors, 0 warnings ===|

I've tried linking with the dynamic libraries, but it yeilds the same results...

This post has been edited by *Game-Addict*: 30 June 2011 - 04:13 PM

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: SFML Undefined Reference to ...

• D.I.C Lover
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: SFML Undefined Reference to ...

Posted 30 June 2011 - 06:11 PM

when compiling the sample code from the SFML website, the compiler gives me this message
Are you compiling with gcc instead of g++? You can check if you made this mistake by adding in libstdc++ to the list of libraries to link in.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1