3 Replies - 556 Views - Last Post: 30 June 2011 - 09:54 PM

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

bug: Ads are getting in the way of posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 06:11 PM

I dont remember seeing ads before, I haven't been on in a couple months. But there is a problem with them...they are consistently covering posts! You cant read whats underneath them. They should be inserted in between posts and not directly on top of them.
Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: bug: Ads are getting in the way of posts

• The Ninjaducky
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: bug: Ads are getting in the way of posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 08:21 PM

Take a screenshot when this happens. They shouldn't be doing that. When you get a screenshot, either post it here or email skyhawk133 about it.
Was This Post Helpful? 1
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 30 June 2011 - 09:07 PM

ok this is weird. I can't recreate it, but I took screenshots to show it was happening!

I tried to load the attachments, but it said I had to enable the advanced editor in settings. When I did that, the ads only appear on the top of the screen. But before, when I didn't have the advanced thing checked, i was seeing ad's literally in the middle of the screen. Can you see if the problem is re-created when you delete your cookies and clear your cache, and then have the advanced upload editor setting unchecked? weird...

I am using updated Safari on Mac. Safari 5.0.5 and the new Adobe flash, what 10.6.3 I think.

Attached Image
Attached Image
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 30 June 2011 - 09:54 PM

And now they look like this. The add is hard coded to the top left quadrant. It doesn't scroll with the page or anything. I don't know if that's how its supposed to appear. I am including a screenshot and a text file of the html. Also the site is coded in western latin...don't know if you guys did that on purpose, but shouldn't it be in UTF-8?

Attached image(s)

• Attached Image

Attached File(s)

• Attached File  DIC.html (162.79K)
    Number of downloads: 35

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1