• (2 Pages)
  • +

How to Create Your Own Objects in Java Rate Topic: ***** 3 Votes

• D.I.C Regular
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 27 November 2011 - 10:24 PM

View Postkevinsyel, on 08 November 2011 - 02:50 PM, said:

Hi, I have no experience with Java whatsoever, but I do have programming experience in C++/C# and I felt your tutorial was very beneficial. However, as you covered Constructors before you covered defining the class as:
public class car{
}

I was slightly confused until that portion came up. Maybe a quick explanation of defining the class as such prior to demonstrating default constructors and parameterized constructors would help the instruction flow better.

just my own two cents :)

Otherwise, I agreed with this tutorial very much and was very easy to follow. Kudos!

I'm glad my tutorial helped you. :) I see what you're saying and will adjust the tutorial accordingly, it's a good suggestion. I think I forgot to cover it because I usually develop in Eclipse and when you create a new class it writes the class definition for you. I'll try to get this adjustment up as soon as possible but it might have to wait until winter break in 2 weeks, school is really killing me right now.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 17 January 2013 - 02:50 PM

It is currently helping me right now. Thanks for such information and this websites related topic generator.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 14 November 2013 - 07:57 AM

Great tutorial, help me a lot. Thank

P.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• (2 Pages)