First, i'm new in this forum and my english language may be not too well,
1- What i want to do:
- Developping a Delphi interface to be used on a windows client by an Asterisk-based call center agent(the agent person), this later may be a simple operator or a supervisor.
- This interface must be able to communicate with Asterisk to process and manage incoming calls (eg accept calls, hang up, transfer, chat), as the following process:
1. The agent insert the parameters of his account in SIP client softphone (x-lite, Zoiper ....),
2. Once the agent is authenticated interface will load the settings of the agent (not those of the SIP) from a Postgres or MySQL DataBase, and buttons for managing customer calls become active.
2- My questions:
- Is there an open source API or framework to do this work using Delphi(else another programme)?
- If i use the TCP sockets, Can i do it?
if somebody has an idea or documentation link i need so much because i too looked on the net but i found nothing.
0 Replies - 6722 Views - Last Post: 07 July 2011 - 07:40 AM
Page 1 of 1