• View blog

[Volunteer-Paid]C# Programmer Wanted

Posted 25 July 2011 - 09:18 PM

Team name:
MAK-Corp

Project name:
Dev Name: Project-R

Brief description:
Desired to be built on the Unity3D engine, this game is planned to be a 3D Racing game built with various game modes and elements to make it into a fun racing game. While we do develop hardcore simulation racing sims for racing teams as well as our own game engine to be ready in the future, we are wanting to do this project as a fun project to release to retail as yet another racing game offering by our company. The game will have various racing genre's from Open Wheelers to Touring/GT and Sports Cars to Rally style cars. Networking for online game rooms will also be a feature in the game as well as online leaderboards, achievements similar to Xbox360 and expansions with more content.

Project-R is only going to be released on the PC to our worldwide audience. We are not looking at console implementation for this title.

Target aim:
Retail. The game will go on sale through an online download/purchase system where the game has an inbuilt purchasing system to unlock the full version.

Compensation:
Volunteer at first, paid work in the near future. (By December 2011)

Technology:
C# Programming is required for this game as we wish it to be coded on the Unity3D engine using DirectX 9 graphics. DirectX10 would be good if Unity or the programmer are able to implement it.

Unity3D is the required engine that the game is to be built on.

3DS Max 2010 is the modeling program required for the programmer to have to be able to acquire the models from us and put them into Unity3D. 3DS Max 2010 can be provided by us.

Talent needed:
We are looking for a C# programmer who can program within the Unity3D Engine structure or is wanting to learn to program within the Unity3D Engine structure. While at first the work will be on a volunteer basis, our aim is to hire the programmer involved under a more full time paid work basis within the end of the year.

Team structure:
The team structure is very big to list here so I'd recommend checking our staff page via the link below...

MAK-Corp Staff Page: Visit Staff Page

Our website is a new layout with new vbulletin forums so we're getting everyone back into them

MAK-Corp Website: Visit MAK-Corp Website

Contacts:
you can contact me on shanakar[at]live[dot]com via windows live messenger or by email to enquire about this job or you can post / PM me here. You can also add me on skype using skype name: yanden_shadowstalker

Previous Work by Team:
Some of our previous work includes

Formula 3 Driver Training Simulation: F3 Simulation Page

F1 2007 Mod for rFactor: F1 2007 Mod Page

Renault Megane Eurocup Open Beta: Megane Eurocup Page

Additional Info:
Hired programmer will be working with a dedicated team of over 10 years of experience. We have 3D Car Modelers and Track Modelers and Graphics Artists who worked on games such as Forza Motorsport 1,2,3 and the upcoming 4th title. Need for Speed Shift 1 and 2, GTR and Race07 series, Burnout series and Juiced series. Assets will be in very high quality to produce a high quality and high standard racing game.

I've also attached some screenshots of past work.

Any

Attached image(s)

• Attached Image
  • Attached Image
  • Attached Image
  • Attached Image
  • Attached Image
  • Attached Image
  • Attached Image
  • Attached Image
  • Attached Image

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 1
  • +

Replies To: [Volunteer-Paid]C# Programmer Wanted

• >>──(Knee)──►
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: [Volunteer-Paid]C# Programmer Wanted

Posted 29 July 2011 - 02:25 AM

View Postshanakar, on 26 July 2011 - 05:18 AM, said:

Compensation:
Volunteer at first, paid work in the near future. (By December 2011)

So you want professional game developers to work for you in return for a vague promise that they will be paid in the future? :whistling:
Was This Post Helpful? 1
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1