2 Replies - 609 Views - Last Post: 13 November 2011 - 12:01 PM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Mafia Game Project (PHP) Volunteers Needed

Posted 03 August 2011 - 08:09 PM

First off, let me tell everyone that I do not want this to be ANYTHING like Mafia Wars, Mobsters, etc. Those games are Facebook apps, I want to make an online text based game similar to Omerta (barafranca.org), Mafia.org, or mafiareturns.com

Now I do not know much about PHP, as I am still learning the language, but I have a lot of ideas, that can turn this game into something popular.

I have one head programmer already, but due to my lack of skills, we need more programmers. Currently, we are looking for 2-3 more coders with experience in PHP, and can help contribute to the project. I will be handling other things like communicating with other sites about advertising, getting us on voting sites, etc. We may also need a designer if anyone is interested, to help with banners, etc.

Since I don't know much about coding, the programmers will receive most of the profits from the game. I will only take a small percentage. If we get a designer, then things will be worked out.

Now, before anyone asks me, I will fulfill my promises and ensure everyone is paid from this game. I have all of my ideas for the game typed out, and I am willing to share with anyone SERIOUSLY interested in helping.

I already have the hosting set up, and my head programmer has already done some basic pages. If anyone is interested in helping, please contact me in a private message, and we can talk.

Thank you for your time.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Mafia Game Project (PHP) Volunteers Needed

• .. does not guess solutions
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Mafia Game Project (PHP) Volunteers Needed

Posted 04 August 2011 - 01:21 AM

I would be happy to oversee what's actually going on with regards to the code but couldn't actively help with development at the moment, despite loving new projects (especially gamey ones!).

I've seen many many "mafia" games and pokemon games and all the type of rubbish you can think of, and the code is generally a mess after it being written by children or people who just want something out there to make money quick... As long as your game isn't meant to turn out like one of these crappy systems, like I said above I would be happy to help and give advice regarding the development of it.
Was This Post Helpful? 1
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Mafia Game Project (PHP) Volunteers Needed

Posted 13 November 2011 - 12:01 PM

Dear Sir,
I would like to offer you my experience and skills at building websites using html, css, javascript, mySQL, ajax, and php to help you in your project of creating a text-based mafia game website with the skills mentioned before.

You may wonder if i am experienced enough and to assure you i have coded several websites such as gamesbook (using html, css, and javascript) and another website using html, css, javascript, mySQL, ajax, and php but still not finished of it.

I am not looking for any money or payout but want to be your partner in this project of yours; i will code mostly everything with you and leave the design for you (html and css) and could help you in it also. I hope the information about me will help you decide if i am a good candidate for this task and I hope you provide the same.

Name: (Mohammad abdelrahman) Atallah
Education: School at International Accademy - Amman
Program: International Baccalaureate
International Baccalaureate predicted score: 40 out of 42
SAT Score: 2050 out of 2400

Do not hesitate to request anything else. Will be waiting for your kind reply!

Regards,
Mohammad Atallah

<center>PLEASE REPLY TO MY E-MAIL moeatallah@hotmail.com AS I WONT BE OPENING HERE AGAIN!</center>
Was This Post Helpful? -1
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1