Devart presents the new state-of-the-art version of a powerful Oracle database development tool – dbForge Studio for Oracle (formerly known as OraDeveloper Studio). Now it looks differently, and includes a whole pack of new features and extended old ones.
Devart is glad to release new completely redesigned version of the tool for Oracle development - dbForge Studio for Oracle, v 3.0. This product is formerly known as OraDeveloper Studio, but the new version has a different name, looks differently, and includes a whole pack of new features and extended old ones.
* Product Editions
To make the product affordable for all categories of users, Devart team divided dbForge Studio for Oracle, v 3.0 into Express, Standard, and Professional editions:
- Express gives you the basic FREE Oracle database tool
- Standard is good for everyday Oracle development tasks
- Professional includes extra tools to advance your Oracle development to a new level
* Major New Features
- Schema Comparison Tool
Being first released as a separate tool, dbForge Schema Compare for Oracle was integrated into dbForge Studio to provide even greater schema change management capabilities. It is a comprehensive tool for database schema comparison and synchronization that can be used both by application developers and database administrators (DBAs).
- Data Comparison Tool
Being first released as a separate tool, dbForge Data Compare for Oracle was integrated into dbForge Studio to provide smooth integration with the rest of functionality. It is a powerful, fast, and easy-to-use tool for Oracle table data comparison and synchronization. It helps you quickly compare data in tables, find the differences at a glance, and generate a script to effortlessly synchronize data.
- New Query Builder
Query Builder was completely re-designed to meet user needs. Now it allows you to build any complex queries visually. You can create sub-queries, add tables, create joins, or edit conditions with several clicks of the mouse, and big number of significant new features were added to redesigned Query Builder.
- Greatly Enhanced Data Editor
Over 50 new features and usability improvements were made to Data Editor to provide maximum freedom when working with data.
- Powerful Data Export and Import
- Master-Detail browser
- Data Reports
Less time and manual work is required now to get required data from a database, analyze, and print it as a smart, clear, and stylish report tuned for each particular case.
- Pivot Table
Users can convert large amounts of data into compact and informative summaries - pivot tables. They can rearrange any obscure data by a simple drag of the mouse to get the layout that is best for understanding data relations and dependencies.
- Redesigned Schema Export Wizard
Schema Export wizard has been totally redesigned to provide more freedom for exporting schemas.
- Object Viewer - a simple way to view object's details
Object Viewer provides an easy way for analyzing objects and their structure right from Database Explorer.
* Minor New Features
- Quick generation of template SQL scripts for database objects to save your time while working with database objects.
- Query Profiler tool was reworked for more convenient usage and extended with session statistics.
- The new version provides a special Execute Script Wizard to enable quick and convenient execution of large SQL scripts without waiting for their opening in the editor. It takes only to select a script and enjoy the executed result.
- Code Templates features is now renamed to Code Snippets and extended with the manager window for adding and editing SQL templates.
- Import and Export Settings Wizard allows you to export and import all your settings, layout, toolbars, keyboard shortcuts. Wizard also allows you to reset settings to their default values. You may export, import, and reset settings completely or partially.
- Complete information about all new and extended functionality of dbForge Studio for Oracle is available on the Product web page .
* Price and Availability
Consumers can give the updated dbForge Studio for Oracle a test drive by downloading the free Express edition or the 30-day trial Professional edition at the product download page. dbForge Studio license price starts at $149.95.
For more information about Database Tools for Oracle, visit the product pages at http://www.devart.com/dbforge/oracle/ .
* About Devart
Devart is a widely recognized provider of database connectivity solutions and tools for the most popular databases, including MS SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, InterBase, Firebird and SQLite.
0 Replies - 2672 Views - Last Post: 18 August 2011 - 05:16 AM
Page 1 of 1