Dating App with Gps looking for a partner

Looking for a partner 50/50 in dating website and App

Page 1 of 1

10 Replies - 833 Views - Last Post: 13 September 2011 - 04:03 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Dating App with Gps looking for a partner

Posted 30 August 2011 - 05:57 PM

Hello am looking for a partner to develop my idea both revised and an App though the website will not be of much use for the clients but the App will be mostly used. It's a new age dating website involving GPS. I am looking preferably someone in Canada and GTA if possible. Get back to me if you and up to this project challenge my email is kisokumu@hotmail.com. Thank you
Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Dating App with Gps looking for a partner

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Dating App with Gps looking for a partner

Posted 31 August 2011 - 05:03 AM

Haha, you sure picked a funny thread title. You're looking for a partner for a dating app.
Yeah, sorry, i'm easily amused ;) Also, dating using GPS gives me a bit of a stalker feel. Ok i'll stop now with my crappy jokes, time for a serious question or two:

- What is the target system for the apps? Iphone? Android? Something else?
- Will you add input into the project besides the ideas for the app? Will you be doing the website design or join in the app programming for example? Or will you be dedicated manager / idea person?
- Will there be any compensation for the development work the programmer has to put into this project? Profit share? Part of the ownership of the dating business you might want to set up (as a technical cofounder?)? Lump sum? Possibly just as a showpiece in the programmers portfolio?
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 31 August 2011 - 12:23 PM

View PostJoopBananenbuiger, on 31 August 2011 - 05:03 AM, said:

Haha, you sure picked a funny thread title. You're looking for a partner for a dating app.
Yeah, sorry, i'm easily amused ;) Also, dating using GPS gives me a bit of a stalker feel. Ok i'll stop now with my crappy jokes, time for a serious question or two:

- Will you add input into the project besides the ideas for the app? Will you be doing the website design or join in the app programming for example? Or will you be dedicated manager / idea person?
- Will there be any compensation for the development work the programmer has to put into this project? Profit share? Part of the ownership of the dating business you might want to set up (as a technical cofounder?)? Lump sum? Possibly just as a showpiece in the programmers portfolio?

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 31 August 2011 - 12:31 PM

Hello ok it's not GPS I think I just didn't know the exact word to use but it's similar to a location finder and its not to locate where your date lives or anything not tracker sorry about that. I don't want to share more infor. But the partnership will be 50/50. And I have the project layout and how i would like it to look logos and template and everything all I need is to seat down with a programmer and direct on how the project will look. It's something I have all drawn out on paper. If you like the idea then well and good if not then I will really appreciate your time looking at it. Need to sign NDA form before I show you though. Thank you
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#5 modi123_1  Icon User is online

• Suitor #2
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 31 August 2011 - 12:35 PM

Don't they already have a few of these? I mean Bearfinder is pretty handy.

https://www.pcworld....13&expand=false
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 12 September 2011 - 07:44 PM

View PostJoopBananenbuiger, on 31 August 2011 - 05:03 AM, said:

Hello joop would you be interested to even have a look at what I have. It won't take much of your time. At least give me a chance to see what I have in mind. With my website daters will never have to pay a dime. Will show you how will generate income.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 13 September 2011 - 12:31 AM

Sure, i'm willing to take a look, but i hope you can understand that i do not want to sign an NDA for this.
It's not that i want to steal your idea and create it myself or anything, it's just that i do not wish to open myself to litigation over just reading an unknown document written by a person i barely know. I hope you'll understand. If this is not an issue for you, i can be reached at joopbananenbuiger [at] gmail [dot] com
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 13 September 2011 - 03:25 AM

View PostJoopBananenbuiger, on 13 September 2011 - 12:31 AM, said:

Sure, i'm willing to take a look, but i hope you can understand that i do not want to sign an NDA for this.
It's not that i want to steal your idea and create it myself or anything, it's just that i do not wish to open myself to litigation over just reading an unknown document written by a person i barely know. I hope you'll understand. If this is not an issue for you, i can be reached at joopbananenbuiger [at] gmail [dot] com

Oh no I would like to protect myself. And would like to meet some in person. I mean it's a 50/50 partner will find more resources to put in it cash wise apart from just directing you with how the websites design looks like. Do you live in GTA?
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 13 September 2011 - 03:47 AM

If you insist on an NDA, i am afraid i will have to retract my offer.
Nothing against you, honestly, but due to experiences in the past i do not sign NDA's easily.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 13 September 2011 - 03:57 AM

View PostJoopBananenbuiger, on 13 September 2011 - 03:47 AM, said:

If you insist on an NDA, i am afraid i will have to retract my offer.
Nothing against you, honestly, but due to experiences in the past i do not sign NDA's easily.

Ok well thank you for just your consideration. No problem at all. Take care
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 13 September 2011 - 04:03 AM

Ok let me rephrase this though I don't have computer terms. It's a dating website and mostly the App will be in use more than the website itself. Not to give more info. I can say speed dating kinda. Will have real time update and location( the location is not pointed at the daters homes ) so it will be safe. The daters won't ever pay a dime. And it's not an Adsence income site.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1