2 Replies - 2984 Views - Last Post: 08 September 2011 - 07:15 AM

• Sexy DIC God
  • member icon

• View blog

Credit card processing

Posted 07 September 2011 - 09:32 PM

Hi all! I am currently working on an online retail store and I'm come up with quite a challenge. What I need is an online credit card processor to allow my visitors to pay with Visa or MasterCard. First of all, I want to stay out of Paypal.

Many providers offer a payment gateway. What I want is to process the credit card transaction in the backgound - create my own HTML form and my visitor never leaves my website. I do not want them to be redirected to another website then come back.

Charge.com won't let me use them because I am in Canada. I tried CCBill and 2CO, but they have their gateway.

Any clue on that?

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Credit card processing

• Pragmatism over Dogma
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Credit card processing

Posted 07 September 2011 - 10:24 PM

I would seriously reconsider paypal unless you have an extremely viable reason not to. The API and implementation is far easier than any other service, it's universally accepted, and it's a trusted middle-man for online services. I don't know of any other services with its level of reputation and success.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Sexy DIC God
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Credit card processing

Posted 08 September 2011 - 07:15 AM

I have a serious reason, it is proven that they randomly lock accounts. If you read their terms of use when you signup, they are authorised to draw from your bank account whenever they want. I got my account locked with $500 in it, I had to wait 6 months and got only 300$ back. For no reason.

As for the initial question, I saw merchantplus.com and authorize.net, but they seem to charge a monthly fee. I am looking for someone with no setup fees.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1