Firstly, let me just state, I would like this to be a sticky for this forum.
I previously had a system error and it caused problems with maya's licence. The error was MAYA_ALT_EN not set. Here I will show you how I fixed it for my system. This has only been tested for Windows 7, 32-bit.
- Start -> Type In: Services.msc -> open it
- Scroll down to FlexNet Licensing Service
- Right Click -> Properties
- Change the start type to Automatic
- Stop the Service
- Navigate to C:\AppData
- Make sure no autodesk software is running (in task manager)
- Delete the entire FLEXnet folder
- Restart the FLEX Licensing Service
- Run Maya
This is all that is require for this error. This happened before. I sure wish I new what to do. Now you do