1 Replies - 4276 Views - Last Post: 05 October 2011 - 07:01 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

SWF image rotation gone bad

Posted 04 October 2011 - 01:15 PM

I'm using matrix/translate code in flex to rotate and zoom images (SWF images). Currently I'm facing with a problem, where some of the SWF graphics are rotating and zooming perfectly, but there are some image, where this is not working. Graphics are jumping out of screen without controll. The only difference between the good and bad swf objects is the filetype. 7.0 is good others are not so :o( . Tried to convert objects to 7.0 but this is not working also. Have You ever seen this type of problem? Where can I find any solution for it? Any suggestion, what could be wrong? Many thanks in advance, Zsolt

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: SWF image rotation gone bad

• I'm a cheeseburger
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: SWF image rotation gone bad

Posted 05 October 2011 - 07:01 AM

These are SWFs, that probably have a bunch of child DisplayObjects. Do these SWFs happen to have AS3 code in them as well? Does this code happen to add child display objects to the stage as opposed to the root.

Note in Flash 9 and up (basically all the AS3 flash) the stage is one global DisplayObjectContainer that all loaded swfs some how end up being a child of. So if a child SWF manipulates the Stage, it is manipulating the Stage of the parent SWF.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1