0 Replies - 426 Views - Last Post: 15 October 2011 - 05:58 PM

• New D.I.C Head
  • member icon

• View blog

Need to interview a fellow programmer for assignment.

Posted 15 October 2011 - 05:58 PM

Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right place for this request (if moved - no problem), but I'll ask anyways and please forgive my "noobishness" in the process, I'm new at this forum thing.

I am almost done with my degree work and my final class requires me to interview 2 programming/ software developer professionals (obviously, those who have jobs as programmers). These interviews that I will be conducting are purely informational in nature and are not an attempt to secure employment. As a requirement of the assignment I am not allowed to go near that topic. Anyways, I will basically need to conduct these informative interviews either over the phone, in person or by using skype. Full disclosure is the name of the game - I will give whoever is interested and has time to conduct the interviews my contact information as well as my instructors and a listing of the questions I want to ask of your experiences in the field as a beginner all the way up to the present time.

In addition to these two interviews I will also need a professional to interview me as if I was trying to get a job at your company, again this is not an attempt to gain employment with your company - purely acedemic - just going through the motions so that at the end you will be able to give me a critique. Oh and I am not allowed to script the interview questions these must be asked of me at the time of the interview without my prior knowledge.

Last major detail I need to let you know is that I will need to give my instructor either a direct email or phone number so that if she needs to varify my contact with you she can.

I deeply respect and appreciate your time and consideration for my request, thank you!

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Page 1 of 1