Pie chart applet

vb6 /javascript for pie chart applet

Page 1 of 1

3 Replies - 2408 Views - Last Post: 21 March 2007 - 09:57 AM Rate Topic: -----

#1 morris  Icon User is offline

  • New D.I.C Head

Reputation: 0
  • View blog
  • Posts: 3
  • Joined: 14-March 07

Pie chart applet

Posted 20 March 2007 - 06:09 PM

From VB6 I am trying to list all incidents on one pie chart in an applet to print I am at a loss to start this. If anyone could start me I would appreciate any help you could afford me.
Thanks
morris
Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Pie chart applet

#2 Programmist  Icon User is offline

  • CTO
  • member icon

Reputation: 252
  • View blog
  • Posts: 1,833
  • Joined: 02-January 06

Re: Pie chart applet

Posted 21 March 2007 - 08:53 AM

View Postmorris, on 20 Mar, 2007 - 06:09 PM, said:

From VB6 I am trying to list all incidents on one pie chart in an applet to print I am at a loss to start this. If anyone could start me I would appreciate any help you could afford me.
Thanks
morris


I'm not really sure what you're asking. The sub-title of your post says "vb6/javascript for pie chart." You do know this is a JAVA forum and not a Javascript forum right?
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#3 skyhawk133  Icon User is offline

  • Head DIC Head
  • member icon

Reputation: 1877
  • View blog
  • Posts: 20,284
  • Joined: 17-March 01

Re: Pie chart applet

Posted 21 March 2007 - 09:09 AM

Yes, please clarify which language so we can move it to the appropriate forum. VB6 and Javascript really have nothing to do with each other and neither are "Java".


Good catch alcdotdom
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#4 morris  Icon User is offline

  • New D.I.C Head

Reputation: 0
  • View blog
  • Posts: 3
  • Joined: 14-March 07

Re: Pie chart applet

Posted 21 March 2007 - 09:57 AM

View Postalcdotcom, on 21 Mar, 2007 - 08:53 AM, said:

View Postmorris, on 20 Mar, 2007 - 06:09 PM, said:

From VB6 I am trying to list all incidents on one pie chart in an applet to print I am at a loss to start this. If anyone could start me I would appreciate any help you could afford me.
Thanks
morris


I'm not really sure what you're asking. The sub-title of your post says "vb6/javascript for pie chart." You do know this is a JAVA forum and not a Javascript forum right?



VB6 is the interface i am using with access 2000 as the data base. I am wanting to use java to create a pie chart in an html to display with the ability to print. I apologize for the non-clarity, but I a new at this. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks
[/quote]

View Postskyhawk133, on 21 Mar, 2007 - 09:09 AM, said:

Yes, please clarify which language so we can move it to the appropriate forum. VB6 and Javascript really have nothing to do with each other and neither are "Java".


Good catch alcdotdom



VB6 is the interface i am using with access 2000 as the data base. I am wanting to use java to create a pie chart in an html to display with the ability to print. I apologize for the non-clarity, but I a new at this. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks
[/quote]
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1