2 Replies - 216 Views - Last Post: 29 October 2011 - 06:55 PM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

I'm here to learn. Come at me bro.

Posted 28 October 2011 - 07:31 PM

Hello everyone! My name is Jeff and I'm currently enrolled in a university as a computer science major. I'm in my sophomore year but still very very inexperienced with programming. I took two semesters of Java which were almost two years apart from each other so I didn't retain the information as well as I'd have liked to. I'm now working mostly in C# and trying to get back into the game and better my understanding of programming in general.

I'm in your hands. Be gentle.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: I'm here to learn. Come at me bro.

• They don't think it be like it is, but it do
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: I'm here to learn. Come at me bro.

Posted 28 October 2011 - 08:31 PM

Dont worry - we won't bite!
Welcome Jeff, to the great site that we know as Dream.In.Code.
i originally came here to learn, as you have, and with the skills you accquire you can help others as well.
The C forums are great and there's heaps of people to help you.
May you feel welcome here.
Honoured to Say Hi,
J-Bo
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: I'm here to learn. Come at me bro.

Posted 29 October 2011 - 06:55 PM

Welcome Jeff,
I'm at the same point as you are in school. I'll tell you what helps me is going to a forum in a program lanuguage your interested in. See if you can help someone or look up what there trying to figure out in the program or seeing what someone else has posted and learn from that. Also, read your forum rules..the older programmer are cranky they'll beat you-up, if you don't..LOL

One more thing us your search pulldown under your Mytopic helps alot in looking up topics..I suggest you look there first before posting a new topic.. :bananaman: [remember cranky old programmers] but enjoy the site..it's really helpful.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1