2 Replies - 9336 Views - Last Post: 31 October 2011 - 05:54 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Blue border on hover

Posted 30 October 2011 - 07:35 AM

The Website

Hello everyone,

I'm developing a Silverlight website. I'm very new to this technology. Now, I've created my own custom textbox and that works so far. Yet, the problem is when I hover over it, it get's this blue border. I don't seem to find the property to turn this off. Does anyone know how to do this? It does this with my textarea's too. Can't find the option for that control either. Anyone know? Thnx!
ps: The textbox is at "Nieuwsbrief".

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Blue border on hover

• Not Your Ordinary Programmer
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Blue border on hover

Posted 31 October 2011 - 05:10 AM

Do you have Expression Blend? If not, you can download a trial version of Expression Blend 4.

http://www.microsoft...lang=en&id=5915

Open your project in Expression Blend 4. Go to the UserControl you have created. Right-click on the Textbox, then Edit Template --> Edit Copy. Give it a name.

Once the template has been created, go to the States tab(it's normally with the Project and Assets tab). You will now see all of the states for the Textbox.

To remove the States, you will need to go into the XAML, and find the Visual States that you want to remove. I normally just comment them out instead of deleting them. If you don't want any border, you will want to remove the MouseOver and Focused visual states.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Blue border on hover

Posted 31 October 2011 - 05:54 AM

That worked perfectly! Thanks a lot kind sir! :)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1