3 Replies - 337 Views - Last Post: 02 November 2011 - 06:23 AM Rate Topic: -----

• D.I.C Lover

• View blog

link broken --

Posted 01 November 2011 - 05:35 AM

The below link is broken and will not return the info requested. I know that I have not given very much but I am hoping you can look at the link and tell me if there is somethign wrong with it.

document.getElementById("file_"+x).innerHTML = "<%=website%>modules/open_file.aspx?business_id=<%=PS_Logic.User_Security.SecurityHashTable.get_User_Info_Property(Request.Cookies("ASP.NET_SessionId").Value.ToString, "business_id") %>&type=customer&id=" + y + '&fname='+x;

Thank you

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: link broken --

• Professional Lurker
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: link broken --

Posted 01 November 2011 - 06:44 AM

when you run the page can you view the source and see what the link that's been created looks like?
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• The Noid
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 01 November 2011 - 09:05 AM

You might try a couple of things:

1) use the debugger to check the values of those variables to make sure they're correct

2) try copy/pasting the url into your address bar, inserting the values you expect, to make sure it works in the first place; too much of that is specific to your application for me to check it in my own IDE, but I'm concerned about some of the single and double quotes for example

Sorry, without more to go on, it's hard for us to be more specific.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Lover

• View blog

Posted 02 November 2011 - 06:23 AM

I think that the url is missing a unique identifier-- have to look through the pages of code to see where it is not pullign it from
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1