3 Replies - 1028 Views - Last Post: 15 November 2011 - 09:54 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Flash Player Output

Posted 14 November 2011 - 06:40 PM

I really need to separate...individualize...each persons output from Flash Player from a social collaborative network...social media. Video/audio chatroom specifically. How can I take that output from each user and say apply it to my mixer? I'll figure that out. But, how can I separate the "signal" packet...whatever it's called???

Pleease help and advise.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

David Sellers

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Flash Player Output

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Flash Player Output

Posted 14 November 2011 - 07:03 PM

Digging a little deeper I see that this particular "chat room" use A/V Chat(by Boonex)...they will be no help. Still it is obvious to me that it is possible since I can turn individuals video/audio On or Off.
Some kind of "interupt"???
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• I'm a cheeseburger
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 15 November 2011 - 09:27 AM

What exactly are you talking about? What 'output'? Are you talking about using webcams with flash and displaying different persons on each client?
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 15 November 2011 - 09:54 AM

Oh boy...tough to explain. OK.. Social network Dolphin PHP... The main thing of this site is collaboration. Jamming online...guitars drums everything...folks log on from all over and JAM. I can turn them on or off on their individual icon if they are indeed "broadcasting". Sooo...I want to be able to...umm...say "plug them in"to a mixer(don't worry about that...working on it.) therefore controlling each individuals playing/playback...output. The system is Dolphin (by Boonex...no help.) and the chatroom is A/V Chat...it all runs on Red 5 media server...well not ALL of it...it is PHP...CSS...etc...the A/V Chat...that is functioning through Red 5.

Make any sense?
Please just point me in the right direction...some kind of good old fashioned "interupt"...ya know???

Red 5 Media Server that is. I am going to test on/with Adobe Media Server locally. WAMP...etc...
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1