1 Replies - 1351 Views - Last Post: 23 November 2011 - 07:37 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Easy level problem need to be fixed (Flash/Actionscript)

Posted 19 November 2011 - 04:06 PM

Hi everyone,

I have a client who is developing a game using EXISTING source code/engine from a 2D platformer game engine (so the hard work has been done). At the moment there are 2 levels that have been coded within the engine however my client wants the ActionScript code to be modified so there can be 4 LEVELS.

The additional 2 levels have already been programmed so it's a simple issue of just copy and pasting the extra 2 completed levels which I have attached.

I have attached the .fla file for LEVELS 1 & 2 and the .fla file for LEVELS 3 & 4, please modify the .fla file/actionscript so we can have 4 LEVELS in ONE .FLA FILE

Another issue is that , the existing code only allowed for one enemy. There have been
graphics made for multiple enemies but they cannot be included yet in the game so I want to know how I can change this to include 2 types of enemies in the game instead of one.

I do have some paid work aswell, I needed the existing engine modified so it functions in
the same way (with a few extra features) but isn't the same as the original engine (for copyright reasons), I've done a bit of Googling and theres a ton of open source 2d flash engines which could be used (PM me for more details)

Any help would be hugely appreciated!!!

Any questions please post them here

Source Codes:

LEVEL 1 & 2 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I2EHGP5C

LEVEL 3 & 4 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZANGOFIZ (include these in above .fla file)

Thanks

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Easy level problem need to be fixed (Flash/Actionscript)

• I'm a cheeseburger
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Easy level problem need to be fixed (Flash/Actionscript)

Posted 23 November 2011 - 07:37 AM

View Posteric_z, on 19 November 2011 - 11:06 PM, said:

...snip

I have attached the .fla file for LEVELS 1 & 2 and the .fla file for LEVELS 3 & 4, please modify the .fla file/actionscript so we can have 4 LEVELS in ONE .FLA FILE

Another issue is that , the existing code only allowed for one enemy. There have been
graphics made for multiple enemies but they cannot be included yet in the game so I want to know how I can change this to include 2 types of enemies in the game instead of one.

I do have some paid work aswell, I needed the existing engine modified so it functions in
the same way (with a few extra features) but isn't the same as the original engine (for copyright reasons), I've done a bit of Googling and theres a ton of open source 2d flash engines which could be used (PM me for more details)

...snip

Thanks

Sounds to me you need yourself a freelancer to do your work for you, and not help in solving the problem yourself. You may want to check out the Freelancing forum.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1