Bonus points if you can find anything about:
- the present condition of the wall
- the significance (historical, curtural, concerning heritage) of the wall
- problems afflicting the wall
- anything on conservation efforts
- any official information on the wall (ie, anything from any branch of the Thai government)
Bonus points #2, since I know we're all nerds here, can you guys come up with any suggestions to:
- distribute information on the wall more effectively
- use technology to increase awareness of the wall (eg, virtual tours, models in google earth, that kind of thing)
- preserve the wall more effectively (maybe in comparison to a site you know about or that is in your area?)
Yes, I am asking you to use Google. Yes, you can cite Wikipedia. Yes, "I can't fucking find anything" is a legitimate response that is still valuable (although we will omit the word 'fucking' and count the response as a statistic indicating the unavailability of meaningful information on the topic at hand).
Thanks a bunch for any help on this! I really appreciate it!