2 Replies - 486 Views - Last Post: 04 December 2011 - 09:43 AM

• D.I.C Regular
  • member icon

• View blog

I need some bogus video information.

Posted 04 December 2011 - 05:03 AM

Hi. I don't really know if this belongs in the corner cubicle, but its description sais "IT related off-topic...". But if I posted in the wrong category, please move it where it belongs :D
I have a video project to do for school, and I'm really late with it... With my teacher excuses don't work... But I can blame it on her (or my) PC :D
What I want to do is to give her a bogus video, then blame it on the computers (she isn't really good with computers, so afterward I can come up with a lame excuse).
I was thinking either generate random images (.bmp files or something that just contain randomly generated pixels) and then combine them to make a video file, or give a legit video that was corrupted in some way and it doesn't open, and gives and error (or something similar).
But the problem is that I don't have any clue of software that can do this... Can someone help with this, please?

EDIT:
Something like this would work... But I don't know how to download 60 of them.... (I need 10ish minutes of video, but I can make 6 seconds of 10fps video then loop it)

This post has been edited by Patrunjel: 04 December 2011 - 05:08 AM

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: I need some bogus video information.

• Blue Sprat
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: I need some bogus video information.

Posted 04 December 2011 - 08:37 AM

Why didn't you just do your project when you were meant to, like other people? I don't think going out of your way to exploit your teacher is a good move - and what if you get found out?

Instead of working on an excuse, you should just do the work you've been asked for - it's for your benefit after all.
Was This Post Helpful? 2
  • +
  • -

• Saucy!
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: I need some bogus video information.

Posted 04 December 2011 - 09:43 AM

Yeah, we're not going to help you scam your teacher.

Closed.
Was This Post Helpful? 1
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1