0 Replies - 7696 Views - Last Post: 14 December 2011 - 08:05 AM Rate Topic: -----

• Changed Man With Different Priorities
  • member icon

• View blog

[Links] Useful Websites for PHP Developers

Posted 14 December 2011 - 08:05 AM

Here is small list of websites I personally find useful and very resourceful. They cater to all levels whether beginner, intermediate or advanced. Feel free to post any websites you think fits this category and I will update the list

• PHP Classes - Free PHP Classes, PHP Tutorials, Download PHP Scripts, PHP articles, PHP Jobs, Hire PHP Developers, PHP Book Reviews, PHP Language OOP Materials

• KillerPHP - I* created this website to teach PRACTICAL PHP to non-nerd web designer types. Because of the nature of the Web today (Web 2.0, Ajax, shopping carts etc ...), PHP is now one of the key languages that I believe every web designer should learn.

*Stefan Mischook

• PHP|NetTuts+ - Nettuts+ is a site aimed at web developers and designers offering tutorials and articles on technologies, skills and techniques to improve how you design and build websites. We cover HTML, CSS, Javascript, CMS’s, PHP and Ruby on Rails.

• DevShed - PHP is an open-source, server-side scripting language used primarily for web development on Apache and the usual programming language in a LAMP environment. You can learn PHP programming with the content, tutorials and PHP help and tutorial examples from Dev Shed. The PHP language lets programmers create web pages with dynamic content that can interact with databases and provides an object-oriented structure via php5 for developers. This makes it very popular for developing any web based software applications. If you’re looking for PHP answers, look no further. You have it right here and in our PHP forums.

This post has been edited by codeprada: 01 February 2012 - 12:41 PM
Reason for edit:: New addition to the list

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 1
  • +

Page 1 of 1