• (3 Pages)
  • +

38 Replies - 1740 Views - Last Post: 24 December 2011 - 07:22 AM

• Death Scythe
  • member icon

• View blog

Do You Have Weird Dreams?

Posted 14 December 2011 - 11:01 AM

I just had a weird dream last night. I was in this small spaceship. Another small ship was coming towards me then it went away behind some clouds(???) and there was a HUGE ship behind it painted red. When we docked the ship it painted a red stripe across our ship. The whole dream I was just trying to go around in 0 gravity and I was just talking to people. I had no mask on which was weird. Then there were like these red demon things. I think everyone on the ship was blue(???) and we went down into this underground dome(I thought I was on a ship?) and we saw the "master" demon. We then got trapped and were ate. It kind of felt weird being ate. It was like a hard pressure on my head but it didn't hurt. Then I floated back up to the top, talked to some people, and the dream ended. Now, do any of you have weird dreams like that? I have atleast 1 every two days.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Do You Have Weird Dreams?

• Isn't a volcano just an angry hill?
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Do You Have Weird Dreams?

Posted 14 December 2011 - 11:27 AM

POPULAR

Show me on the doll where they touched you
Was This Post Helpful? 6
  • +
  • -

• using Caffeine;
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 14 December 2011 - 11:28 AM

My dreams are better than most Hollywood movies. The best part is they are usually lucid so I can control them to some extent. It can be a little draining because I spend so much time dreaming. The weirdest one was about a bug that was trying to take over the world and was being opposed by other bugs. The one bug could sit behind a person's ear and control their body. It was quite fascinating and I wrote notes down about it when I woke up from it. Another that I remember was a Harry Potter meets Star Trek. That one was truly weird.
Was This Post Helpful? 2
  • +
  • -

• Death Scythe
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 14 December 2011 - 11:35 AM

Lol. I had one where I was chasing Dobby on a broom and I landed by Dumbledore and he handed me a bowl of soup? Some of mine are lucid but ALL of them are vivid.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• I'm a cheeseburger
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 14 December 2011 - 11:44 AM

If they aren't weird, you're not dreaming.

V (gf) - "come on sweetite gotta wake up"
Me - "nooo! I gotta smash all the puppies... I'M KILLING PUPPIES <disgusted surprise>!"

my girlfried trying to wake me one morning.
Was This Post Helpful? 3
  • +
  • -

• I must break you
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 14 December 2011 - 12:06 PM

I have weird dreams were i wake up in the middle of them and continue dreaming....so if im running away from someone in the dream...my ass is out of bed and running until i come too.....scares the shit outta my wife.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• I don't care
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 14 December 2011 - 12:22 PM

I had a dream that I was dreaming and woke up but realized I was dreaming about having a dream about waking up but I was having a dream about having a dream about waking up but I was having a dream and so on (think "paradox"). When I finally woke up, I had convince myself that I was actually awake by slapping myself.

I've never had a dream like that since, but it was pretty cool after I thought about it for a while.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#8 modi123_1  Icon User is online

• Suitor #2
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 14 December 2011 - 12:27 PM

FYI - I end all my novels, short stories, and substantive work emails with "and then I woke up and found it was all a dream!".

My English teachers would be proud.
Was This Post Helpful? 1
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 14 December 2011 - 12:34 PM

lol...very amusing thread, and I too have had some weird dreams, but I do not remember any but one of them, but I will spare you all my boring story, but anymore I might dream, but I never remember them, been that way for years now...I can only assume its due to the fact that I listen to my music while sleeping...fun times.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Death Scythe
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 14 December 2011 - 01:04 PM

View Postmapmd1234, on 14 December 2011 - 11:34 AM, said:

I can only assume its due to the fact that I listen to my music while sleeping...fun times.

Listen to binaural beats. Something with delta waves in it and then the dreams might be lucid so you can remember them. I'm too scared to try it, idk why.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Addict
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 14 December 2011 - 03:34 PM

View Postlordofduct, on 14 December 2011 - 01:44 PM, said:

If they aren't weird, you're not dreaming.

V (gf) - "come on sweetite gotta wake up"
Me - "nooo! I gotta smash all the puppies... I'M KILLING PUPPIES <disgusted surprise>!"

my girlfried trying to wake me one morning.

Posted Image

I don't know how I can remember these three but these were close to each other time-wise.

Once when I was around 6/7 (almost 15 now) I had a dream that I was swimming with my dad in a huge lake with water like the Caribbean. All of a sudden a giant jelly-fish came along and my dad was like "no!". All of a sudden we switched bodies and he died in my body and I was alive in his. I swam up to a dock that came out of nowhere and looked back to the water once up there. My body (dad) was floating up to the sky (when I was still religious (I guess that was what that was from)) and the sky looked like the spongebob sky. End of first dream.

The second one was around the same age but it was even more dark. I was walking on a dark foggy wooden walkway and I saw a woman following me that looked witchy (read old, wrinkly, and grey skin). The weird part was, she was wearing a paper bag over her head that I somehow knew it was a mind-control device so I ran. She chased me to a hottub that came out of nowhere on the end of the walkway. Then she started to try and force a paper bag on my head. Resistance was futile so I slowly slipped to nothingness and then I woke up.

Last one. This one is short. My dad was taking me to elementary school and the son all of a sudden went out like a light-bulb. This happened because the day before if that was possible (I was really young when this happened, about 5 haha).
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• I'm a cheeseburger
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 14 December 2011 - 03:53 PM

jesus christ, the meme machine is hijacking my dreams!
Was This Post Helpful? 1
  • +
  • -

• Hash != Encryption
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 14 December 2011 - 06:13 PM

I haven't had a lot of dreams recently, probably due to lack of sleep and school stress.

The only dream I remember vividly was a nightmare from when I was a kid. I was at lego land I think. It looked like a lot of California places do, with rough sand textures for walls (with the walls being that tan color). The ground are those browse/red bricks arranged in a circle, with the center being a water fountain. This is where the dream starts. There's some rumbling, THEN A HUGE T-REX OUT OF NOWHERE! I'm insanely scared right now, but I can barely move. Everything feels heavy. My legs feel like they're made out of chewed bubble gum.

I woke up and told my mom.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#14 NeoTifa  Icon User is online

• Whorediot
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 14 December 2011 - 06:34 PM

I had a dream the other day that I was Paris Hilton's bff. o__o
Was This Post Helpful? 0