- You want to connect to a website/phone number.
- You open your browser/pick up your phone
- You type the website name/dial the phone number
- Your ISP searches DNS records for the website's IP address/phone number Provider
- You get routed to the DNS server of the website/Provider of the phone number
- The DNS server points you directly to the modem of the server/link to phone hub on switch board/circuit
- You make a bi-directional connection to the server/you start talking to the person on the other line
It seems that if I can find some hosting provider where you can buy commercial phone numbers, it could may be work this way?
Let's be real. The computers are used to make phone calls are EXACTLY the same ones used to host websites.
It's just as confusing/simple as becoming your own ISP or domain registrar?...
What are your thoughts??
I NEED to know; this would be cool...