I've narrowed it down to my cookie methods of detection, placement, and deletion. More information soon. There's definitely something different about cookies on these mobile phones.
After scavenging my code like a maniac looking for his marbles, I found no error in my code, and was led on a wild goose hunt. I found that when i commented out my cookie function it worked just fine. I'm going to dig into it more, can't see how my perfectly instanced cookie is creating so many errors. When I find the error I'll post my cookie code, so that others can avoid the simple error as I'm sure it's right in front of me!
This post has been edited by trevster344: 13 January 2012 - 06:57 PM