3 Replies - 1160 Views - Last Post: 15 February 2012 - 07:11 PM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Text Based Broswer Game Coder Needed

Posted 27 January 2012 - 03:09 AM

I am looking to hire a coder to build online text based games.

I am interested in starting a revenue producing company that hosts text based MMORPG's that are text based.

The game types I am looking to create are identical in nature to games made by a company called Fairgamers.
Fairgamers has a forum which has link to games they have on Facebook, Myspace and their own domains. The forum address is: www.mmrpg.net

I am not looking to steal or copy their games, just make games of the same style.

Feel free to e-mail me at: drepola17@gmail.com if you think you have what it takes and are interested in being the lead coder for a company that has the potential to earn great revenues.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Text Based Broswer Game Coder Needed

• D.I.C Head
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Text Based Broswer Game Coder Needed

Posted 31 January 2012 - 05:05 AM

View PostHiringCoders, on 27 January 2012 - 03:09 AM, said:

I am interested in starting a revenue producing company that hosts text based MMORPG's that are text based.

By this, I take it you mean - no payment until you start making hundreds and thousands?
If not, how much are you willing to pay to hire a programmer for this?
Was This Post Helpful? 1
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 31 January 2012 - 06:33 AM

if you think you have what it takes and are interested in being the lead coder for a company that has the potential to earn great revenues.

Great, another one of these threads. People don't work for free. They won't work for the chance to make money.

How would the game/site make money? Programmers/Developers are paid for their time, not in the future when the site has potential.

Now i'm not being negative. I'm being realistic. 1000s of people have an idea to get someone to make a game for them, and most of them are not successful.
Was This Post Helpful? 1
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 15 February 2012 - 07:11 PM

ill work, im not amazing but i know my stuff. Ill work for free, its a lie when someone says NOONE will work for free. i find it fun to make games. add me on skype: nathan.jdsmith
Was This Post Helpful? -3
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1