• +

33 Replies - 2148 Views - Last Post: 02 February 2012 - 10:54 AM

• Hash != Encryption
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Legal Advice? Stolen Property Returned Damaged

Posted 01 February 2012 - 08:00 PM

View PostNeoTifa, on 01 February 2012 - 08:57 PM, said:

He probs took it to school to look like a big shot and try to make himself more popular. My lil bro did that, only with my driving school and marching band money. Walked around passing out my hard earned $20 bills and my moms sentimental knick-knacks to girls at school since he's too fucking ugly and douchey to get a girl on his own. Nothing more blood-boiling than knowing your red-headed, frecked, specked, buck-tooth white chocolate ass cock sucking brother is taking your hard earned money that you got a job for, and now little 12 year old girls (at the time) are taking your McDonalds/Bob Evans pay checks to go to the Dollar Store and Speedway to buy candy and shoelaces, and the sentimental shit my dad got my mom when they actually liked each other are gone. Funny/worst thing about that was that the parents stood up for the girls and said their grandmas gave them the shit. THE FUCKING MONEY HAD "BAND" AND "DRIVING SCHOOL" WRITTEN ON THEM AND THE KNICK-KNACKS HAD MY MOTHER'S FUCKING NAME ON THEM!!!!!!!!!!

You should turn this into a movie where you go all guns-blazing at little kids trying to get your money back.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#32 jon.kiparsky  Icon User is online

• Pancakes!
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 01 February 2012 - 08:07 PM

Yeah, and get Bob Goldthwait to direct it.
Was This Post Helpful? 1
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 02 February 2012 - 09:46 AM

View PostChoscura, on 01 February 2012 - 05:34 PM, said:

I love the suggestion of talking to a pastor. Forgiveness is a Christian virtue, remember? Which means basically any prayer you have for him to be smote that doesn't actually involve dressing him in copper chain-mail, soaking him with water and leaving him up a tree probably isn't going to be answered.

I mentioned pastor, among other adults (teacher, foster parents, etc.), because I was thinking of people that were removed from the situation but still involved in their lives that could give the OP advice on what they think should be done. I said nothing about the religious aspects of getting a pastor involved. Like I had mentioned, it seems that taking this to court would be an extreme measure.

The "legal advice" he's gotten here so far was to round up a posse and beat him...that also seems extreme...
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• serial frotteur - RUDEST MEMBER ON D.I.C.
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 02 February 2012 - 10:54 AM

just talk to your foster parents so that they have him pay you back or some other set of consequences. that's what they are their for. /thread.
Was This Post Helpful? 1
  • +
  • -

• (3 Pages)
  • +