Page 1 of 1

1 Replies - 6279 Views - Last Post: 28 February 2012 - 12:47 PM

• D.I.C Technophile
  • member icon

• View blog

Website Development

Posted 04 February 2012 - 01:27 PM

Hello everyone,

This is just a short post to let you all know I am going full speed into saving for a mac (my computer is on its last leg). Therefore, I have decided to "advertise" my website development services. Usually I work completely through word of mouth, without advertising.

I have no portfolio as I work through designers usually but I have done quite a lot of work with Design 51 and Im Just Creative so they would be able to give a reference if you need one.

I am currently (it is no promise, prices may be different when you contact me) charging 35 (that is GBP not USD) per hour. Larger projects are charged for what they are worth rather than the amount of time that goes into them (so that it is fair on both of us).

I do front end website development and some backend when needed, I never design... if you need a designer and are willing to pay good money then I can point you to some but I do not design.

If you are interested (and are serious, I have no time for time wasters) then please either PM me or contact at mail at shanehudson dot net.

Thank you,

Shane Hudson

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Website Development

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Website Development

Posted 28 February 2012 - 12:47 PM

I'd love to hire you, but im only a teen, and sadly cant afford to hire you for money. Sorry, but good luck!
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1