3 Replies - 2007 Views - Last Post: 30 June 2012 - 12:01 PM Rate Topic: -----

• D.I.C Head
  • member icon

• View blog

InfusionSoft Fail

Posted 15 February 2012 - 01:54 PM

I once used InfusionSoft to create a shopping cart, but when I customized the template to mostly match the site that the cart was for, the code completely broke. The code was basically a copy and paste from the website template, but for whatever reason it wasn't working at all in Internet Explorer. I found the reason why: they included a script tag before they included my template code, and they didn't bother putting a doctype up before their script, so it was being thrown into quirks mode! It took me many hours to change the CSS to make it work in both IE's quirks mode and in other browsers.

I actuallywrote about it on my blog and an InfusionSoft Rep commented saying that he was sorry for the problem and they would do what they can to fix it. This was over 7 months ago and they still haven't fixed it. Seriously? All you REALLY need to do is either move the code that comes before my template code, or add a doctype to the top of their code.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 1
  • +

Replies To: InfusionSoft Fail

• D.I.C Head
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: InfusionSoft Fail

Posted 15 February 2012 - 02:17 PM

I came up with a reply to this, but it really wasn't on topic.

I actually wrote about it on my twitter.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• "ADDICTED"[2:5]
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 30 June 2012 - 06:16 AM

I actually wrote about it on my twitter.

Well, since I lack twitter, I would love to know what you could have possibly informed us of in 140 characters.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 30 June 2012 - 12:01 PM

View PostMentalFloss, on 30 June 2012 - 07:16 AM, said:

Well, since I lack twitter, I would love to know what you could have possibly informed us of in 140 characters.

He was just trying to be a jerk and linked to a Twitter post saying this:

"I hate people that post links to their blogs on forums; COPY PASTE OR RETYPE. Not that hard broski"

I'm sorry but I'm not copy/pasting an entire blog article. Plus I was just telling you that I wrote about it on my blog (link as PROOF) and that a rep apologized.
Was This Post Helpful? 2
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1