1 Replies - 522 Views - Last Post: 26 February 2012 - 12:38 PM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Auto web page Designer php and mysql

Posted 26 February 2012 - 12:28 PM

Salam every one,
I want to create a a file of php and want to connect it with mysql database. And its basic function I want to save my time, and fast my work on my website. As I have to update it daily. As this file is not for every one, its only for adin user. Its basic work is to create auto make pages. For example, i create a page for Mobile phone rates. Using manualy system I have to write down each page step by step. But thus file help me to create auto page. In this file I select a category, a in other fields the data about that phone, And when I submit it, This file create a page. And its look like the page as my mobile home page. But I don't know where to start and where to end.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Auto web page Designer php and mysql

• D.I.C Head
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Auto web page Designer php and mysql

Posted 26 February 2012 - 12:38 PM

Well, you have the basic idea.

The next step would be to plan out how the website will function, what you want to accomplish with it, and how you plan to accomplish your goal.

Try to think of basic functions that can get you started and achieve what you want the site to do.

It will help you greatly if you write out a diagram of how things will work in this site.

This might not help you in the way that you were expecting, but trust me, mapping out your programs/web sites will greatly benefit you and will give you less of a headache.

So, have you started on this project?

It sounds like you want a CMS system; if so, there are plenty of tutorials on the subject; I rather enjoy this one, though it touches on more "advanced" aspects of PHP such as objects and classes.

If this isn't what you want, could you please explain your problem a little more?

Anyway, good luck with your website :)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1