2 Replies - 2425 Views - Last Post: 29 March 2012 - 02:19 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Extracting Brower url information in Android

Posted 26 February 2012 - 04:57 PM

Hello,

I am having difficulty finding a way to effectively extract browser url information in Android. I am creating an application that will check the url of a browser for a key word and then https. Based upon what is in the url, I will then provide the user specific information. Is there a way to do this in android?

Thanks,

philosophyincode
Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Extracting Brower url information in Android

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Extracting Brower url information in Android

Posted 01 March 2012 - 08:25 PM

I assume you are asking for client side? Why wouldn't you do this on the server side and use $_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'] . $_SERVER['QUERY_STRING'] if your not using GET or POST to find a keyword and you are just searching through the URL string for a specific keyword. If you are using GET or POST for the keyword then use GET or POST to get the keyword.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Extracting Brower url information in Android

Posted 29 March 2012 - 02:19 AM

Although there are quite a few apps available in the Android Market that let you browse and extract content from within compressed archives, not many allow you to do the same for ISO files (virtual disk images). Enter ISO Extractor a free Android app that, as its name suggests, enables you to explore raw ISO image files right on your device. The app sports a built-in file explorer that allows selecting files and folders in batch.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1