2 Replies - 895 Views - Last Post: 15 March 2012 - 06:20 PM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

lets creat something profoundly different!

Posted 15 March 2012 - 06:15 PM

Why:
I believe that gaming today is missing a little something. Something undefined by console, platform, or by technology. A realistic environment for people to create their own Universe. A Window to "a whole new world" I believe that this idea can truly be the next best thing on the net. An experience that is truly community based, immersive and addictive.

How?
We will create a realistic game with a customizable universe and give it drama.
By creating a gaming universe that you can access through any on platform, anywhere you go, we will bridge the gap between all users, all they need is Internet access.
This also mean users can interact in any time of day, without having to sit in front of a computer for hours. This game will become the topic of discussion not embarrassment. Like a core of information, the game itself is only a window to the universe, that's why the platform and technology is not important.
This game will employs real time strategy, economic growth, and real diplomacy. On top of all this you add an ever an changing universe with drama. Wham-o! you got an addictive game.
All that is left Is breakdown each of these aspects and execute. Divide and conquer.

What?
I am looking for people to start up with for such a project. Partners to have an equal share in this venture. I got the vision and I want to include yours in it. If you are interested in creating a universe and having a part in this please contact me at Kirayuee@gmail.com.

Sincerely

Kirs

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: lets creat something profoundly different!

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: lets creat something profoundly different!

Posted 15 March 2012 - 06:19 PM

That is a great idea... and I'm interested. Are there any requirements?
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#3 modi123_1  Icon User is online

• Suitor #2
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: lets creat something profoundly different!

Posted 15 March 2012 - 06:20 PM

This is to talk about freelancing and how to conduct yourself.. you already have a post in 'post a job'.. where it should be!
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1