2 Replies - 1775 Views - Last Post: 20 March 2012 - 02:55 AM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

add data to gridview and then retrieve it and add to a databse

Posted 19 March 2012 - 12:22 AM

Hi friends,
first of all my english is not good..pls dont mind.i need help from asp .net experts.because i am not expert in asp .net.i am doing a acadamic project.for that need a help in a form..in billing form..i tried many times and searched in whole net..i have no good knowlege in these..thats why asking to you guyz..i hope u all help me..its very urgent friends... :(..pls help

first of all i show u my two tables connect to this operation
<a href="http://i44.tinypic.com/1248wfp.jpg">"item" DB pic</a>
<a href="http://i40.tinypic.com/23u96d5.jpg">"sales" DB pic</a>

and next i will show you my demo layout of my form

<a href="http://i40.tinypic.com/zblts.jpg">form layout</a>

in the form u can see a dropdowlist.in that list i binded "item_code" from "item" DB...when load form all items will load in that dropdownlist..next is a textbox...it is to enter our quantity of item we purchased...that we want to enter at that time...then u can see a button called "ADD TO DATA GRID"..when click on it.. want to add a row to gridview that contain item_code which we selected before on dropdowlist and quantity which we enter in textbox..and want to add 3 more cloums in to gridview "size","item_name","tax"..these datas want to fetch from "items" DB like "select size,item_name,tax from items where item_code like '"+dropdownlist.selcteditem+"';"...i think u got it what i said...and i think u guyz know about that delete button..when click on it..want to delete that specific row...

next u can see a label..total..there want to add the price*quanity which we adding to grid..means if i added a item and that have price 50 and quanity 2..the total will be 100 then i added another item have price 20 and quantity 2 then add 40(20*2) to total then total will be 140(old 100 + 40)..like that...

and finally u can see a button called "final submit"..when pressing this button...want to add the the one by one row to "sales " DB from gridview and some data want to fetch from "items" DB..means in gridview only have item_code,name,price,size and tax..when click on "final submit" button want to add whole 9 fields of items db to sales db one by one have in gridview...thats all

I KNOW FRIENDS IT IS BIG QUESTION..BUT I THINK U GUYZ ARE EXPERT IN ASP .NET AND U GUYZ CAN DO EASLY...SO..PLS MAKE A FORM LIKE THIS(C# IS MORE GOOD)..AND PLS SHARE ME THAT aspx and aspx.cs file codes here...
pls help guyz..
advance thanks friends..i hope u guyz will help me..if have any doubts u can ask here.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: add data to gridview and then retrieve it and add to a databse

• Professional Lurker
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: add data to gridview and then retrieve it and add to a databse

Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:49 PM

Where's your code? What have you tried so far? What, if any, errors are you getting? What are the exact problems your are having. We need more from you than "I want this app to do xyz, code it for me"

This community is here to help, not to do your work for you. Please help us to help you :)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#3 Dogstopper  Icon User is online

• The Ninjaducky
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: add data to gridview and then retrieve it and add to a databse

Posted 20 March 2012 - 02:55 AM

Instead of using html to embed picture, please use BBCode or the :code: tags to post code.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1