4 Replies - 2344 Views - Last Post: 27 March 2012 - 05:56 PM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

GameExpress - A new tool for creating Games! [Everyone can help

Posted 27 March 2012 - 09:32 AM

Posted Image
GameExpress - Design, Build and Share your own game!
I am currently developing GameExpress, a new tool made with C# that lets you create your own games even if you dont know how to program!!
You can build games using already made expansions or using C# programming, for now you can only export to windows but im working on more versions for it!
For more information, videos and images go here:
GameExpress
If you can support with funds it will be great and if you cant please go down to Other ways you can help and share it! I hope you will love it and help me share and build it!

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: GameExpress - A new tool for creating Games! [Everyone can help

• D.I.C Addict
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: GameExpress - A new tool for creating Games! [Everyone can help

Posted 27 March 2012 - 12:36 PM

Great effort, but considering the non-pro version of Unity3D being free, I'll pass.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Lover

• View blog

Posted 27 March 2012 - 04:55 PM

Everybody starts somewhere, but I would start by getting a new website designer as it looks too much like you're begging for donations over promoting the actual tech. Also there are no sample projects, so how do I know how your tool performs? How do I know your tool will not be buggy when developing on my specific setup? You mentioned that you can use C# and XNA, but how does the tool integrate with Visual Studio and which versions does it support? You also need at least one sample game with overall good documentation for this, as well as the overall tool.

Your work is nowhere near done, this looks like a work in progress that is barely alpha.

Good luck.

PS: Get rid of that loud crap (music) on the Youtube vid.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 27 March 2012 - 05:47 PM

View Postsparkart, on 27 March 2012 - 12:36 PM, said:

Great effort, but considering the non-pro version of Unity3D being free, I'll pass.

Thank you for commenting! :)

View PostButchDean, on 27 March 2012 - 04:55 PM, said:

Everybody starts somewhere, but I would start by getting a new website designer as it looks too much like you're begging for donations over promoting the actual tech. Also there are no sample projects, so how do I know how your tool performs? How do I know your tool will not be buggy when developing on my specific setup? You mentioned that you can use C# and XNA, but how does the tool integrate with Visual Studio and which versions does it support? You also need at least one sample game with overall good documentation for this, as well as the overall tool.

Your work is nowhere near done, this looks like a work in progress that is barely alpha.

Good luck.

PS: Get rid of that loud crap (music) on the Youtube vid.

First a great thank you for commenting, I know it looks like barely alpha, GameExpress is currently under heavy development and I work hard to make things work fast, I am starting to get some programmers for expansions and plug-ins development in order to have more to show.
For that reason I fundrising there some money to keep working on the product and more such as website, 2 books that will be published after the software will be released and much more, you can see it all there in this website I showed here IndieGoGo, it will be great if you can help me by sharing the project or just even pressing Like or +1 in the page, it will help me a lot to find people that are intrested in helping this product!
Thank you again for your comment!
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Lover

• View blog

Posted 27 March 2012 - 05:56 PM

No problem. But be sure there is a long road ahead with what you're aiming to do.

Good luck. :)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1