2 Replies - 2771 Views - Last Post: 09 April 2012 - 09:51 AM

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Corporate Website/ Personal Experience

Posted 05 April 2012 - 09:09 AM

Hello, I need a tap on the rear end to get me over the hill!!! With that said, I am new to Web Design but and was wondering what are somethings that you could integrate within a Corporate Website to make it more of a personal experience!? All I can think of at this point is a forum or blog and maybe recent news pertaining to Industry that my organization is in! There is a link to the website below so you guys can take a peek at it! I am very eager to hear what you guys have to say! Thank guys!!

Insurance Licensing Services of America

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Corporate Website/ Personal Experience

• D.I.C Regular
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Corporate Website/ Personal Experience

Posted 07 April 2012 - 10:28 PM

It looks really good :) Maybe you could try integrating the videos directly on your website instead of jumping on to another. Just a suggestion. Plus there isn't a link to the videos on the left hand menu. Users would generally look there.

The theme is really interesting.

With regards to adding a blog or a forum, it would be a nice idea but do you think there would be a lot to discuss about in the forums? Because it wouldn't look particularly interesting if the forum is empty. A blog would be a nice idea but you need to have some consistent content. It would be a better addition than the forums though. Good luck!
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Corporate Website/ Personal Experience

Posted 09 April 2012 - 09:51 AM

In my opinion the topics in the forum could make or break the forum!! With that said a blog would be great..with the right content!! As far as the videos go...we have those being hosted by someone that is the reason the video links take you to another site...but it would be good idea to incorporate those videos into the website!! Thanks for your input man!! It was very useful!!!
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1