3 Replies - 739 Views - Last Post: 23 April 2012 - 01:06 PM

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Good online motherboard repair companies ?

Posted 22 April 2012 - 10:48 AM

Does anyone know of any good companies which repair's motherboard's ? I have a motherboard which powers up and everything works fine but will not show any display i bought it has broken ( same problem with the first owner ) i thought it was just the gfx card and could be a easy fix but turns out its the board i bought it cheap so thought maybe there is a company to test parts of the board out and fix them if there broken ? I bought it has broke thinking it was the gfx card because no display but got told its the board its a ASUS Crosshair V Formula.

Think the warranty would be void seen has i was not the first buyer. So was thinking of trying to find a company to repair the board ??

I was getting a cpu light ( because i had a fx 8120 in ) i got a new bois chip now the cpu light is not cumming on but still won't boot ( no screen )

This post has been edited by rpgmaker: 22 April 2012 - 11:25 AM

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Good online motherboard repair companies ?

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Good online motherboard repair companies ?

Posted 23 April 2012 - 07:55 AM

what brand? most motherboards doesn't matter if you are the original owner. They do the warranties usually through the serial number. Just go onto the manufacturer site under warranty and fill out an rma. They will give you a ticket number and address to ship it to
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 23 April 2012 - 12:57 PM

Its a ASUS Crosshair V Formula
http://www.asus.com/...hair_V_Formula/

and i don't have the box just the board and the serial is not on the board ? or is it ?

This post has been edited by rpgmaker: 23 April 2012 - 12:58 PM

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 23 April 2012 - 01:06 PM

Serial number should be affixed to the board. usually on the back of the board on a sticker with a few details. Might be listed under "Serial Number" or "S/N" or "SN" or "Serial"
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1