2 Replies - 852 Views - Last Post: 24 April 2012 - 04:03 PM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

I would appreciate if someone would assist me with my problem.

Posted 24 April 2012 - 10:54 AM

I'm currently working on a game about my friend, and I need some help with my walk animation for my character. I'd be glad to send it to you. I want this to be made, I can do all of the other details of the game, I've just become stumped on this. No matter what I try to do it just doesn't come out right and my character's legs come out deformed. Its really unfortunate considering the character itself looks professionally done. I actually had a previous sprite I made, that just wouldn't cut it, so I experimented a while and came up with the perfect idea. I'm using FL Studio, and Magic8bit plugin for my music, and the standard Java Eclipse to program, with Paint.net for drawing. I'm not well with developing and my friend who the game is about will be doing the work on that. I would appreciate all the help I can get, and feel free to message me at ghuntrocksu@yahoo.com I'm desperate, I'm not asking you to do the whole thing, I'm only asking that you view my character and make the walk animation, if you would be kind enough to do that. Thank you everyone :)If you want to help, send me a message to the email I've listed and contact me, I will respond to you.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: I would appreciate if someone would assist me with my problem.

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: I would appreciate if someone would assist me with my problem.

Posted 24 April 2012 - 11:00 AM

Also, please inform me if I am not in the right place to post this. I'm sorry guys, I'm just really desperate.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Idiot

• View blog

Re: I would appreciate if someone would assist me with my problem.

Posted 24 April 2012 - 04:03 PM

I can offer you help but with a small fee, email: thetomahawkonly5@hotmail.co.uk
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1