Current Version: 1.1.0
Escape is a project I recently started working on, with the purpose being to both learn C#, and change the way we think of text RPGs. While it may not look like much right now, there is much more to come. Please note that I have not started making the actual story, rooms, or items of the final game. This is currently in the "engine development" stage.
- Input interpretation with different sets of commands
- Easy to manage world / item structure
- Move between rooms; pickup, drop, examine, and use items, check your inventory
Coming Features (in order of importance)
- Better organization of the inventory menu
- Battle system
- Puzzles in the form of mini-games
- Interactive conversations with characters
- Actual story!
Source Code and Other Tat
Please check out the source code on Google Code here:
I ask that you please leave comments on the code to help me improve the game!
You can also download the current version of the game from here: